Friday, September 29, 2006

I've been busy

So the last two weeks have been rather busy. Some friends from Toronto dropped by Takayama and stayed a couple of days, I went to a Fox fire festival, bobbed my hair yet again (no bangs this time), went to another izakaya with some teachers, drank a whole lot of sake, bought some really good sake, had two days of English hour workshops up at Norikura, and had Japanese lessons and Taiko drumming and Ken-bu classes. Oh, and I've been going for walks/jogs in the evenings. Now it is Friday and I am going hiking up in the mountains tomorrow. Most likely, here:



Or possibly here:


I will post pictures at a later date, including pictures of the last two weeks. But until then, here is me and a friend at Karaoke last week:


Have a great weekend everyone :-)

No comments: